Expat Family Get Away
The Yangshuo Mountain Retreat has been a favorite of China expats since opening in 2000. Whether you're working for a company, international school, or diplomatic mission, the Yangshuo Mountain Retreat welcomes you with special promotions and packages for China expat insiders. We have great family activities at our Riverside retreat, and can tailor Yangshuo tours to your group needs. Come to our countryside Yangshuo guesthouse and discover why we're a favorite among China expat families.
The Yangshuo Mountain Retreat; a hidden gem for China expat families The original Yangshuo Retreat designed for China expat families...
The 30 room ecolodge is nestled on the banks of the pristine Yulong River (Dragon River) and was built in 2000 as a place for people to escape the noise and chaos of modern day life in China. We offer an authentic China country experience through the rustic atmosphere of our hotel and the local staff we employ. Combined with the breath taking scenery and tranquil setting, our Yangshuo hotel is ideally suited for families wanting a break from city life.
With lots to do in and around the Mountain Retreat you will be sure to keep the whole family entertained and relaxed!
Below please find a sample itinerary, or contact us and we will be happy to arrange Yangshuo tours for groups.
Family Group - Yangshuo Mountain Retreat Travel Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrive Guilin Airport and transfer to Yangshuo Village
- Arrive Guilin Airport and be met by guide(s)
- Transfer to Yangshuo Mountain Retreat via private bus (YSMR)
- Water provided on busses by YSMR
- Check in approximately 4 pm
- After check in ride bikes or take mini-bus to board bamboo rafts for bamboo raft ride.
- 5-6 pm cocktails and soft drinks 6 pm Traditional Chinese Dinner
Day 2 – Explore Yangshuo
7:00 am buffet breakfast both Chinese and Western style
- Option A: Climbing Depart YSMR at 8:45 am. Return to YSMR approximately 1:15 pm
- Option B: Guided walk along the Li River with bamboo raft ride Depart YSMR 8:30am to Yangdi. Walk from Yangdi to Lengshui and take a bamboo raft to Xingping. Walk takes ca. 4 – 5 hours . Packed Lunches for both groups.
- Option C: Small hike around the hotel Depart YSMR 9:30am and trek up into the karst peaks to get some great panoramic views.
- 12:00pm lunch at YSMR for those doing option C
- Option A: Relax and swim in the Yulong River with inflatable rings Depart YSMR 2:00 pm
- Option B: Go to town for shopping Depart YSMR 2:30 pm with mini bus
- 6:00pm dinner at hotel
Day 3 – Explore Yangshuo
7:00 am buffet breakfast at YSMR
- Option A: Yangshuo Cooking School including lunch Depart YSMR 9:30 am with minibus, Return to YSMR 1:00 pm
- Option B: Kayaking on Li River (Adults Only) Lunch in Liugong Village
- Option C: Hike up Moon Hill with guide Depart YSMR 9:30 am with minibus
- 12:00 set lunch for Option C
- Option A: Dragon Cave Depart YSMR 2:30pm in minibus
- Option B: Guided bike or walk through countryside visiting popular attractions
- Depart YSMR 2:30 pm
- 5:00 pm cocktails and Soft drinks at hotel6:00 pm BBQ dinner party at hotel
Day 4 – to Guilin Airport and Onwards
7:00 am breakfast at YSMR8:00 am depart YSMR for Guilin airportWater on busses provided by YSMRFlight back
Family rooms start from 650 RMB/room/night
Tel.: 86 773 8777 091